Saturday, February 23
It is a beautiful drive through the countryside whether you can drive your Morgan or not. All vehicles welcome! We plan for this to happen – shine or rain.
ROAD RALLY: 11 AM Aldie Mill on Rt. 50 (39401 John Mosby Hwy. Aldie, VA) http://www.novaparks.com/parks/aldie-mill-historic-park
LUNCH: 12:30 PM Hunter’s Head Tavern Rt. 50/9048 John Mosby Hwy Upperville, VA) http://www.huntersheadtavern.com
RSVP: By Thursday, February 21 to Dean Worcester email@example.com or 540-687-1123 (note: both incorrect in Rough Rider)
ROAD RALLY DIRECTIONS: (about 75 minute drive)
- Meet and Start at the Aldie Mill on Rt. 50 (John Mosby Highway) in Aldie, VA
- Out of the Parking Lot, turn left onto Rt. 50 West (John Mosby Highway)
- At West end of the village of Aldie, Turn Right on #734 Snickersville Turnpike
- At flashing Light, Turn Left on #611 St. Louis Road
- Turn Left on #626 Foxcroft Road
- As you enter the town of Middleburg, turn Right at 1st Stop Sign and then immediate Left turn onto Madison Street.
- Drive straight through the light (in downtown Middleburg, crossing Rt. 50)
- At Stop Sign, Turn Right on #629 Bull Run Mountain Road
- At Stop Sign, Turn Right on #626 Halfway Road
- As you near Middleburg, Bear Left as road curve on The Plains Road
- In Middleburg, turn Left on Rt. 50 John Mosby Highway
- Turn Left on #623 Rokeby Road
- At Stop Sign, Turn Right on #710 Rectortown Road
- At Stop Sign, Turn Right on #612 Delaplane Grade Road
- At Stop Sign, Turn Right on Rt. 50 East John Mosby Highway
Hunter’s Head Pub on the Left in the middle of the village of Upperville.
We have a private room upstairs reserved at 12:30pm for the group. As a typical British pub, order your food and drink at the bar and staff will deliver to your table.